My Account/Order Status
(Your shopping cart is empty)
2019 ID Card
Duplicate ID Card
Monday Team Fee
Tuesday Team Fee
Wednesday Team Fee
Thursday Team Fee
Friday Team Fee
Saturday Team Fee
Sunday Team Fee
Weeknight Individual Sign-up
Saturday Individual Sign-up
Sunday Individual Sign-up
Sunday Night Co-ed Over 30 Individual Sign-up
Free Agent Weeknight League 7v7
2019 ID Card:
I do NOT have an ID Card
I have a current ID Card
Do you live, work, or go to school
Birth Date (Enter as MM/DD/YYYY)
Name on Card
Day Team Plays
Friday, Just-For-Fun League
Release of Liability Waiver
By clicking this button, you agree to the waiver below and are completing this for yourself.
PLEASE REGISTER ONLY IF YOU WERE ASSIGNED TO A TEAM.
for more information.
Release of Liability Waiver
I have elected to participate in Adult Sports Management, Inc. (ASM) [including Women’s Soccer Organization of the San Gabriel Valley, Pasadena Adult Soccer League, Pasadena Adult Dodgeball League and any other divisions] events. I acknowledge that participation in any sport involves risk of injury. Therefore, I release and hold harmless ASM and any City in which I participate in a game sanctioned by ASM or any affiliate association involved in ASM activities, from the liability or responsibility from any injury I may sustain in ASM and related events and activities, the undersigned:
1. Agrees that before participating, I will inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if I believe anything to be unsafe, I will immediately advise my coach or representative of such condition(s) and refuse to participate.
2. Acknowledges and fully understands that by participating I will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from my own actions, inactions or negligence of others, the rules of play, or the condition of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, that there may be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
3. Assumes all the foregoing risks and accepts personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability, death or severe social and economic losses.
4. Releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue ASM, its affiliates, their respective administrators, directors, agents, coaches, referees, and any other employees, contractors or volunteers of the organization, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and leasers of premises used to conduct the event, all of which are herein after referred to as "releasees" from demands, losses or damages on account of the injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releasee or otherwise.
5. Understands that ASM does not maintain liability insurance for bodily injury, liability for loss or damage to personal possessions, or your spectators, but that such insurance is the responsibility of said player. Furthermore, ASM is not responsible for players injured while setting up or taking down equipment, including, but not limited to soccer goals.
6. Agrees if they are serving as team manager, they are responsible for making sure all persons playing on their team are registered with the league. The team manager will be held liable for using illegal players who have not registered with the league.
7. Is at least 18 years of age.
8. Agrees that should pictures and/or video be taken during any event, I do hereby give permission for myself to be included in picture(s), likeness, image and/or voice in a videotape or publication promoting ASM. I also understand that I will not receive any additional compensation for said photos and/or video.
Send Us Feedback