My Account/Order Status
(Your shopping cart is empty)
2019 ID Card
Duplicate ID Card
Monday Team Fee
Tuesday Team Fee
Wednesday Team Fee
Thursday Team Fee
Friday Team Fee
Saturday Team Fee
Sunday Team Fee
Weeknight Individual Sign-up
Saturday Individual Sign-up
Sunday Individual Sign-up
Sunday Night Co-ed Over 30 Individual Sign-up
2019 League ID Card
IDs to be shipped to field location
2019 ID Card:
I do NOT have an ID Card
New or Returning?
I am a new player who will be uploading an ID card photo
I am a returning player with an ID card already on file
I am a returning player with an ID card already on file, but will be uploading a NEW photo
Extra ID Card
Select for extra ID card
Extra ID CARD [Add $5.00]
Select this if you DO NOT want an extra ID Card
Birth Date (Enter as MM/DD/YYYY)
Where your card should be delivered
Name on Card
Day Team Plays
Release of Liability Waiver
By clicking this button, you agree to the waiver below and are completing this for yourself.
All players must be a member of the league and have a current league ID Card in order to play. No ID Card means NO PLAY. Players need to register a minimum of a week in advance of playing. IF YOU ARE REGISTERING LESS THAN A WEEK BEFORE PLAYING, THEN YOU HAVE THE OPTION OF DOING A
RUSH ID CARD
and show your receipt to the field liaison before playing.
To be safe, players need to register a minimum of one week in advance of playing. ID cards are processed every Wednesday until midnight. Orders after the deadline must be through our RUSH system. So if you play on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday, then you need to register by Wednesday. If you play on Monday or Tuesday, then you need to register a week in advance.
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
TO ENSURE YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO PLAY:
Day of Game:
For weeknight leagues, team captains must email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that their player's RUSH registration was processed. Failure to confirm may lead to your player being ineligible to play.
Saturday & Sunday Leagues:
Players can now register as late as game day, but must adhere to our strict rules. If rules are not properly followed, the player will not be allowed to play until the following week.
1. Present liaison with printed copy of receipt (dated after 12:01am Thursday) indicating they paid RUSH registration ($35).
2. Present drivers license, passport, California ID, etc, to verify identity.
3. If player paid $25 for regular registration but would like to updgrade to RUSH registration, they may pay in the form or cash or check (made payable to ASM), or present a copy of their receipt indicating that the $10 additional payment was made online.
4. League will issue player a "one time use" sticker ID pass that is given to the referee for check-in. This temporary card will be retained by the league. If player is on more than one team, they will check back with the liaison before their next match to receive another temporary ID sticker.
5. Player will receive their ID card the following week through the normal channels. If the ID card is needed for a team that plays another day of the week, player must email email@example.com to notify us of the delivery field location.
Release of Liability Waiver
I have elected to participate in Adult Sports Management, Inc. (ASM) [including Women’s Soccer Organization of the San Gabriel Valley, Pasadena Adult Soccer League, Pasadena Adult Dodgeball League and any other divisions] events. I acknowledge that participation in any sport involves risk of injury. Therefore, I release and hold harmless ASM and any City in which I participate in a game sanctioned by ASM or any affiliate association involved in ASM activities, from the liability or responsibility from any injury I may sustain in ASM and related events and activities, the undersigned:
1. Agrees that before participating, I will inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if I believe anything to be unsafe, I will immediately advise my coach or representative of such condition(s) and refuse to participate.
2. Acknowledges and fully understands that by participating I will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from my own actions, inactions or negligence of others, the rules of play, or the condition of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, that there may be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
3. Assumes all the foregoing risks and accepts personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability, death or severe social and economic losses.
4. Releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue ASM, its affiliates, their respective administrators, directors, agents, coaches, referees, and any other employees, contractors or volunteers of the organization, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and leasers of premises used to conduct the event, all of which are herein after referred to as "releasees" from demands, losses or damages on account of the injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releasee or otherwise.
5. Understands that ASM does not maintain liability insurance for bodily injury, liability for loss or damage to personal possessions, or your spectators, but that such insurance is the responsibility of said player. Furthermore, ASM is not responsible for players injured while setting up or taking down equipment, including, but not limited to soccer goals.
6. Agrees if they are serving as team manager, they are responsible for making sure all persons playing on their team are registered with the league. The team manager will be held liable for using illegal players who have not registered with the league.
7. Is at least 18 years of age.
8. Agrees that should pictures and/or video be taken during any event, I do hereby give permission for myself to be included in picture(s), likeness, image and/or voice in a videotape or publication promoting ASM. I also understand that I will not receive any additional compensation for said photos and/or video.
Send Us Feedback